Published Date:21 May 2020SFM Latest Enhancements
20/05/2020 | v.126.96.36.199
19/05/2020 | v.188.8.131.52
- A minor bug fix was made in the Standard Entries form.
23/04/2020 | v.184.108.40.206
- The Purchase Order module has received an improved delivery address printing; formatting in this module has been improved.
- We fixed an issue when reversing a transaction from the Cash Sale/Purchase audit trail.
- Redirecting your default printer to a remote desktop’s printer works as expected.
- An issue where cash audit trails would not refresh automatically has been fixed. The system will now automatically refresh the Cash Audit trail with all movements.
- Deleting a reversal from Standard Entries no longer requires an access code. A confirmation pop-up is now used to verify the decision to delete a reversal from Standard Entries.
10/04/2020 | v.220.127.116.11
- The performance of the company selection form has been improved and works quickly as expected. We fixed an issue where the form was slowed down by other processes in the system.
26/02/2020 | v.18.104.22.168
- We have made enhancements to company and licensing management, including the ability to deactivate and activate companies through the Company Maintenance window in SFM. We have a help article that details how you can deactivate and activate companies on your SFM license.
- XML document tagging updated according the Central Bank of Malta’s SEPA requirements.
- Depreciation Report in Previous year was enhanced to include archived assets.
- Users can now have the options to filter All, Overdue Only, or Other No Overdue clients in their Statements – Outstanding Entries reports. The print setup options for this report includes a new Clients section where users can select how the report will filter outstanding entries.
29/01/2020 | v.22.214.171.124
- Maintenance updates and upgrades to internal libraries.
- Improved protocol compatibility with eReports and client mailing systems.
09/01/2020 | v126.96.36.199
- Users can now process VAT returns dated from the previous year on their current year’s VAT table.
- A new set of permissions, SALEAUDIT/PURCAUDIT, has been added to allow a user to access Sales/Purchases Audit Trail. These can be assigned to users by going to Administration > Groups & Permissions.
- Users are now able to make nominal and bank reconciliations in their systems with the NRECONCL DELETE and NBANKREC DELETE permissions, respectively, assigned to the user. Permissions can be assigned to users by going to Administration > Groups & Permissions.
- Stabilization and performance enhancements have been made for the Sales or Purchases windows.
- The IBAN verification process in Sepa > Sepa Maintenance > Sepa tab >Transaction Details tab has been improved with performance and stability enhancements.
- You can now perform a Reversal of sale invoices in the Jobs module.
- Using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Enter to allocate an amount change in Sales or Purchases will reflect data from the Archive.
- The SFM Gateway now supports the import of Supplier SEPA fields.
- Stabilization improvements made so that amounts allocated in Sales/Purchases > Postings > Invoices will update in the RecAlloc (allocations history).
- The amount of characters usable for the e-mail field of a client’s account has expanded to 150.
- Table names have been removed from standard errors messages which inform users that a certain field must contain a value.
- Expenses for an invoiced Job can be loaded at a range of dates or up to a certain date.
18/12/2019 | v188.8.131.52
- The search functionality in SFM and the SFM Gateway has been improved with new labels and keyboard shortcuts. You can search via Exact Match (Ctrl + E), Begins with (Ctrl + B), Contains text (Ctrl + T), or Case sensitivity key (Ctrl + K).
- Updated SIMS interface.
- Improved SFM Gateway Auto Rollback.
- The allocation of payments in the Sales and Purchase Ledgers are now optimized for better performance of this function
- The validation of debit or credit flags when posting has been improved. The system will validate that you have entered the correct transaction type.
- Ctrl + A in the Audit Trail gets the required user response to open up the audit records as expected.
- The Job Sales - Receipt window has received interface improvements to help process receipts more quickly and easily.
10/12/2019 | v184.108.40.206
- Support for Malta Central Bank (CBM) SEPA File in Support > Bank Accounts Details. You can read more about bank accounts in this article.
- You can now dispose assets by bulk in the Fixed Assets window by using the space bar to "tag" multiple assets and then clicking on the Dispose/Undispose button in the left sidebar (shortcut Ctrl + D).
15/11/2019 | v220.127.116.11
- We have improved the user experience of making postings in SFM when there is a network disconnection.
- Reversals are now omitted in deposit slip reports.
25/10/2019 | v18.104.22.168
- Now in the Job Costing Module Report, we have included an Analysis column in the Job Sales by Department report for enhanced cross referencing of data. This column has replaced Ledger in the report.
- Automatic Re-Index within SFM can now be done by using the Task Scheduler.
- New Suppliers can now have a default Credit Term from the Current Year > Utilities > Company Maintenance window.
14/10/2019 | v22.214.171.124
- The process of uploading BOV SEPA files is optimized.
- There is now support for auto rollback for misposted transactions along with improved validation during network disconnection. You will now be notified about failed postings, where you can then undo the post and try again; SFM will ask you to roll back invalid posted transaction.
11/10/2019 | v126.96.36.199
- An issue with posting transaction type field missing in the Import gateway > Nominal Posting page has been fixed.
- Stability enhancements have been made to the process of posting receipts (Sales > Postings > Receipts).
- The dates and times of report generation and creation are now printed on client-facing document reports.
09/10/2019 | v188.8.131.52
- We have fixed the thousand's place separator where there is now a comma instead of a full stop.
- After running a company restoration process (Administration > Restore), the company’s default currency will be restored in their new company profile.
02/08/2019 | v184.108.40.206
- The restore functionality (Administration > Restore) now also restores a company’s name in the new company profile.
- Custom cheque templates now support free text detail, allowing for personalized messages and notes to be written for recipients of the cheque.
22/07/2019 | v220.127.116.11
- Sales now supports Extref Validation (References) field.
- The Jobs Contribution – By Client Report has received stability fixes. Balances in the reports are reported as expected.
- Auto Calculations Amount Receipt is improved and will calculate as expected.
19/07/2019 | v18.104.22.168
- The Jobs window now supports Client’s name and the Jobs Sale Draft window now lists Job Description to help you better distinguish entries.
- The character limit for Jobs Invoices has been increased to allow you to provide and see more of your clients’ details on your invoices.
- Account group printouts from Account Groups > P&L Balance Sheet with Comparison now include Nominal Codes next to the account to help improve your reporting tasks.
- We have removed zeroes (0) from the Ageing Reports.
01/07/2019 | v2.0.11.097
- We have improved the Search functionality by allowing you to right-click on the Binoculars icon to open methods for refined searches.
- Stability improvements made to the system. Dates are remembered when posting and updating a Payment as expected.
- Nominal Intref is now configurable from Company Maintenance.
- Rate on Payments improved and now deducts charges.
- We have made improvements in Jobs Reports. Contribution by Closed Jobs reports include columns for Job Number, Client, Description, Revenue, Cost, and Contribution.
- Vat Return Posting stability improvements.
- Improvements made in Deposit Slip (Bank Nominal Report).
28/10/2018 | v2.0.11.085
27/02/2018 | v2.0.11.070
- Intref now available for Journal Entries.
- 'EU' has been added in VAT Registration Countries.
- You can now deallocate from Previous Year of Sales & Purchases.
- Job Department has been added to the Job Audit.
- Updated Job Transactions Report with enhanced Details.
- SEPA Support for Auto Allocation Payment.
- Bank Details now show in Request for Payments and Proforma Statements.
20/02/2018 | v2.0.11.068
- Validation of last posted transaction added.
- Validation added for transactions being reversed.
- Changes in Re-Evaluate Foreign Balances report layout and improved rounding and totals.
- Audit of Nominal Budgets (Admin > Audit Log Setup) is ready.
- De-archiving of sales/purchases transactions.
- Improvements in P&L with Balance Sheet report.
- Reverse and repost Nominal ledger entries.
12/02/2018 | v2.0.11.06408/01/2018 | v2.0.11.061
- Travel system integration with SFM Link
- Deallocation from Previous Year
29/11/2017 | v2.0.11.055
- Gateway archive added transaction detail view
27/11/2017 | v2.0.11.054
- Change of client/supplier code better integration with POS replicator
- Jobs Audit Trail Dump added job description and department
20/10/2017 | v2.0.11.050
- Improved Job invoice details loading (cross vat)
20/09/2017 | v2.0.11.048
- Nominal P&L by Department added account description separator.
02/08/2017 | v2.0.11.047
- Vat Code by Selection Report improvements
13/07/2017 | v2.0.11.043
- Nominal audit trail added sort1, sort2 and department
- Validation on HP contract date with SFM posting dates
- Pop up notification when user exceeds estimate of analysis value in Jobs.
- Jobs Invoicing added Details field
04/07/2017 | v2.0.11.041
- Job sheet report now shows Address 4 and Address 5
- SEPA File improvements: includes company number and nominal account code in file name and message id
30/06/2017 | v2.0.11.040
- Improved Bank reconciliation validity
23/06/2017 | 2.0.11.038
- Audit for backup and restore functions
- Improved trial balance report layout
- Enabled Job sheet report for archive
- Improved Job transactions report
20/06/2017 | v2.0.11.035
- Enhancements in Nominal Reconciliation: Reversal, Printing and Exports
- Import Gateway when processing data from Stock system saves file in case of errors
- Fixed default account description in posting forms
27/04/2017 | v2.0.11.031
- New field in Client, Supplier 'Follow Up' date
- Display messages before posting transactions for Clients and Suppliers more info
20/04/2017 | v2.0.11.030
- Jobs now supports Purchase Order
- Fixed issue with document footer in Purchase Order
- Increased number of characters in Name, Address, Email etc for Clients & Suppliers when importing via Excel
- Increased number of characters in Name, Address, Email etc for Clients & Suppliers when importing via Import Gateway
- SEPA runs can now be unfinalized
- Default payment type optimisation
- Export to excel to support going over 65535 rows
- Export to csv performance optimisation
- Improved handling of wrongly formated or out of range dates in Import Gateway
- Added Job Type field in Job Maintenance
- Enabled Sales barcode printing and advanced formulas
13/03/2017 | v2.0.11.027
- Added 'Show Errors Only' in Import Gateway for Entities, Allocations and Voyages
17/02/2017 | v2.0.11.027
- Added contract reference to Jobs search
- Improved SEPA account validation
07/02/2017 | v2.0.11.025
- Enabled Nominal ledger reconciliation in foreign currency
19/01/2017 | v2.0.11.024
- Client/Supplier export reports and tagging integration
- HP added Permission to limit user on Post to SFM
- Improved images Printing and Exporting
18/01/2017 | v2.0.11.023
- Client/Supplier Ageing report Export to Excel improvement
06/01/2017 | v2.0.11.019
- Nominal Analysis Report now includes Vat Amount
- Details in payment form and bank reconciliation improved
11/11/2016 | v2.0.11.018
- Client/Supplier turnover report added shading of rows
- Jobs can be closed Partially
21/10/2016 | v2.0.11.017
- Amend option in HP Audit trail to change ExtRef
07/10/2016 | v2.0.11.007
- Manual password expiry, You can now force change password on next login
- Better compatibility with Microsoft Excel exporting
25/10/2016 | v2.0.11.002
- Assets to allow to change department
- Purchase Date of new Assets can now be any given year
19/09/2016 | v2.0.11.001
- Bulk Payments can now integrate with the SEPA Module
- Nominal inter-company posting result form improved
16/09/2016 | v22.214.171.124
- Update of Structures to v11, this will result in much faster startup time
09/09/2016 | v126.96.36.199
- Gateway improved UI and result statistics
- Payments/Receipts in foreign currency are now supported in Standard Payments
20/08/2016 | v188.8.131.52
- Asset change of code improvement
05/07/2016 | v184.108.40.206
- Gateway import of Voyage Details
03/06/2016 | v220.127.116.11
- New option in Company Maintenance to change Address Alignment
- Overall enhancements and better alignments in multiple reports
21/06/2016 | v18.104.22.168
- Nominal Analysis report now works across financial years
- Job audit grid export now available
15/06/2016 | v22.214.171.124
- New button to show/hide closed Jobs/Voyages
03/06/2016 | v126.96.36.199
- Bank details can be now added to statement reports
- eReports new formula: Statements amount overdue
- Improved SEPA archive for exported files
27/04/2016 | v188.8.131.52
- New option to switch off ExtRef validation for purchases
10/03/2016 | v184.108.40.206
- Fixed bug on client/suppliers sorting by amount
- Fixed assets now allows purchase date out of financial year
25/02/2016 | v220.127.116.11
- Re-print receipts facility in HP Module
- Added remarks field in client/supplier search
15/11/2015 | v18.104.22.168
- Fixed SFM maximising when changing company
- Better multi monitor support
- New Shireburn logos
- Improved allocations audit view
14/09/2015 | v22.214.171.124
- Better Company Maintenance organization
- New option in Additional Details - Bulk Receipts/Payments
31/07/2015 | v126.96.36.199
- Vat summary report added subtotals by nominal account
- Nominal transactions report added option to include SFM vs Imported transaction
- Payment allocation analysis report improvements
- Client Sales and Payment report improved export to excel
- Bank payments grid customization
- Job invoice mailing - attachment file name
- Fixed assets remarks
- Client/Supplier maintenance add mail and web buttons
15/07/2015 | v188.8.131.52
- On hold supplier's invoice during payment
- Allocation view to display allocation date and user
- Nominal Ledger Transactions Receipts from Debtors Report layout improvements
17/06/2015 | v184.108.40.206
- Validate allocation of payments tool
- Waiting form display improvements
- Save dialog overwrite prompt fix
- Improved web update
- Added new Voyage Analysis type to identify income from expenditure
26/05/2015 | v220.127.116.11
- Improved document report file name on export of all reports
- Improved Gateway performance while importing transactions into SFM
22/05/2015 | v18.104.22.168
- Sepa maintenance form
- e-Reports multi database support
18/05/2015 | v22.214.171.124
- Bank reconciliation archive form and search by IntRef
- Transaction allocation report reworked query and layout to improve performance
29/04/2015 | v126.96.36.199
- Logo printing and PDF export improvement
- Email MAPI support
21/04/2015 | v188.8.131.52
- New validation for Non Refundable Vat when posting to Vat Control Account
- Option not to send statements for specific clients
13/04/2015 | v184.108.40.206
- Bank reconciliation and Bank Statement report improvements
16/03/2015 | v220.127.116.11
- Improved integration with e-Reports
12/03/2015 | v18.104.22.168
- SFM and SIMS gateway validation for Vat Return to confirm that all transactions are posted into SFM
- Nominal Period Movements report in previous year
10/03/2015 | v22.214.171.124
- Sales Payments Analysis to show Credit Terms
- Purchase Order Module
- Enhancement to List and Items Views
- Improved certification process
11/02/2015 | v126.96.36.199
- Progress Bar and Info when doing maintenance on System Codes
- e-Reports integration of SEPA payments
- Re Evaluate Foreign Balance to show 6 decimal places